@Midwest is pleased to announce Daniel Newman as the Friday afternoon keynote speaker. Newman is the President of Broadsuite, a company dedicated to helping companies be found, seen, and heard online by tying together paid, owner, and earned media to drive meaningful business outcomes. Newman is the author of 2 Amazon Best-Selling Books, “The New Rules of Customer Engagement,” and “The Millennial CEO.” He is a regular contributor to Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Huffington Post, as well as an adjunct professor and advisor to some of the world’s largest brands.
In his keynote session, “The New Rules of Customer Engagement, Newman will help attendees:
• Gain clarity on how the information age is a driving force for businesses to embrace social, mobile and content marketing
• Learn the importance of P2P over traditional B2B and B2C – and specifically how our perspective is driven from all our experiences as consumers
• Better understand how to leverage consumer knowledge to drive innovation within the customer environment
• Learn how to build an engaged business network that leads to customer advocacy and huge business growth through word-of-mouth referrals and online testimonials
• Be motivated to consider the importance of building a customer-centric business from top to bottom that yields goodwill and dramatically improved business outcomes
Don’t miss your opportunity to hear from insiders such as Daniel Newman and morning keynote speaker Joe Benarroch of Facebook. Attend sessions on social media marketing, business tactics, strategy, law, emergency communications, crowdfunding, and more. Whether you are new to social platforms and want to learn the basics or a digital marketing veteran looking to learn the latest tactics, you’ll walk away brimming with ideas for your business. Register today!